Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our Childhood

Thank You for writing back to us! We love reading your posts. This week we want to tell you about our childhood. Some of us are writing to everyone and some of us are writing to specific people.

I have a really good childhood. I have lots of video games. I've still have them from when I was little. I don't play them any more. They are dusty. From Jaylan

Hi Sandra! I like my childhood as a friend. I do sports and others things. How is your friend? Tell her I said hi. I like girls that are 10 or 11. From Lydale

Hey Harriet, I am going to talk about child hood. What was your child hood like? I'm going to tell you about mine. I have lots of friends and I am doing well in school. I need to work on my talking in class than working. I'm 11 in 5 days I will be 12. I live with my brother and sisters. I love to be with the baby. I think they are really fun and interesting. My life at home is okay. I am a normal child; I have to do chores and things like that. My brother moved out. I don't live with my mom or dad. My mom died and I don't see my dad too often. I wish I could just live with my dad and mom, well I just want to have a normal life like others, living with my mom and dad. My mom died when I was 2. My dad left when I was 4, 5 or 6. I don't remember. I am hoping you will write back. Have a nice day! Bye. Love Sarah

Hey Mary-T! It's Isaana and I would like to talk about my childhood. Well when I was 3 I got to meet most of my sisters and brothers. I have a twin brother and sister. When I was 6 my baby brother and baby sister was born. They look like twins but are not. In 2003 my sister was born but died because my mom had her too early and also my mom was VERY sick. I really never got to see her. Then my brother Ian was born. He is the baddest thing you will ever meet. When my brother Ian was 3 he had stomach surgery. I was so scared of what might happen to him if they had messed up on his surgery. When I was 4 or 5 I started school. My sister that is a twin has a baby that is almost 1 years old. Well that’s about my life. Can you tell me about yours? See ya later!

Hi, Monia. It is me again I am going to tell you about my childhood. When I was a child I was a very spoiled and got everything I want. Did I get in trouble a lot? Yes. Would I act better? No. Did those hits hurt? Yes. I was very fortunate as a child I got everything I wanted. What was your childhood like Monia? Where you fortunate? Where you spoiled? Sincerely, Tarah

Hi, it’s me Dajah. Today we are suppose to talk about our childhood. My childhood was good. The only thing that was bad about my childhood is my father died when I was six. He died on the day before his birthday. We still celebrate his birthday by making his favorite flavor of cake. We always let my brother blow out the candles since his name is Darrell too. How was your childhood?

Dear Del, I like to read too, but I sometimes like to play my game. At home I read the Bible sometimes. I love to go out of the state. I been to Canada and it is a little cold. And when I grow up I want to be a video game creator. From Kumar

Hi this is Jamel. And my child hood is sometimes perfect but sometimes it’s not. I am a good football and basketball player. Almost every year I play sports. I even went to Tri-c to the Braylon Edwards foundation. How was your childhood?

Dear Richard, My childhood is great. Pretty much all I do is play video games. What was your childhood like? I have 3 game systems. I love to eat. My favorite fast food restaurant is McDonalds. My mom thinks I’m "greedy.” I love the summer. That’s my childhood! From Justin

My name is Amarhi and I am going to tell you about my childhood. Well lets start off by I am 10. My favorite candy is chocolate and I like sour candy. My favorite subject in school is Math. When I was 1 yr old my mom would always give me pudding and I would always spill it on me so she would always have to give me a bath. Sorry but I am going to skip a couple of ages. When I was 4 I used to always go over to my Auntie house and eat ribs and stuff. Then sometimes I would spend the night but usually my mom would come pick me up. When I was 7 me and my grandma would go up to the stores and the days I didn’t go to school my grandma would pick me up. And now I go to school and come home and do work and things. What was your childhood like?

Dear Patricia, Hey it’s me Cayla. How was your childhood? Were you ever bulled by someone? Did you ever bully someone? Sometimes I’m mean to my sister and my mom has to yell at us in stores. I really like to go outside to run around to get out anger. What was the name of your school? I wonder how you would react if someone was hurting someone else. I wouldn't stand for it. I would do something about it! When I was a 4 years old I was very short tempered but when I got older I got more in my comfort zone. My sister always bothers me and I get mad. Well see ya! Love, Cayla

Dear Shirley, I have a question to ask. Was your childhood like? My childhood is amazing. I'm spoiled by parents. I got flat screen TV, 2 cell phones, a camera, a Nintendo DS, laptop, and a desk and lots of collector dolls. I went on trips to many places. And my Auntie got me and my sister Raina lots of gift from the places she goes. She travels all over the worlds. Last time she got us a purse from India and a doll from China. What was your childhood like? Love, Mina

Hi Ann. Thanks for writing us back! Hi again. My childhood is great because I am spoiled. My mom and dad spoil me. My mom doesn't work because she has to take care of my two baby brothers. They are not even 1 year old yet. I told you a little about them last time. And my other little brother named Rodney. My cousin who is my age but I am still older than him by 6 months and my little brother always be jealous because I get everything I want. I have a question..... What was your childhood like? From Tammeya

Hi, I am Ciara and I am 10 years old. I love to read! Reading is the best. I'm now am reading Anne Frank. My childhood is good. Well not that much, because in school there are a lot of people that are mean and they bully me. They can be nice sometimes but not all of the time. And at home my life is real good. I have nice sisters and nice brothers. But my brother Phillip moved to his dad’s house. Because he turned 18 and when you are 18 in my house you have to move out. Well that is all that is going on in my life. So bye and I will write to you again! Love, Ciara


Dear Beatrice,
Hi again! My childhood was great because my mother would always give me what I wanted. My father was the same way. My father brought me a tricycle it was red. I would ride it all day! My mother brought me these little boots they were pink. I would wear them everyday. My mother was about to leave and I said “Wait! Let me get my pink boots." My mother gave my baby clothes to my little sister because I was too big to fit in them! She did the same with my bike.

One Year Later...
My teeth started to grow. My birthday came on that same day and my mother got me this cake (I don't remember how it tasted.) My father brought me a bear. My mom brought me a Minnie doll. I was so happy! My mother brought me some more pink boots that was my size. I fell asleep in the bed that I thought was so cozy! My mother woke me up and said “You have to take your bath now!” I was really stunned. I hated baths.

A Couple of Years Later...
I was four-years old then. My mother put that little gate in front so I would not get out. I got this bouncy toy thing and hopped over it. I was stunned once more but happiness. I went in the fridge and got something. But my mother came back and put me back in the little gate. I was stunned in madness.

More Years Than Before...
I was 7 (three years later) and I got all my teeth in my mouth finally! I made a cover tent. I went inside. It fell right on me! I was stunned in embarrassment. My other birthday came. I got a lot of dolls and lip-glosses! I love lip-glosses so much!!!!!! )

One more Year Later...
I was eight years old. I got more dolls and lip-glosses than ever for no reason!
I met my cousins Maya, Maya, and my little sister Aaliyah.

My Age Now...
I'm nine years old now. I had nasty feeling skin! I was stunned in nasty stuff. I got my wish - I was older than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End
I have one question. How was your childhood like?

Sincerely,
Nakia

No comments: