Friday, March 13, 2009

Favorite Pets

Hi All,

This week we want to tell you about our favorite pets and we would love to know about your favorite pets as well! We are really enjoying talking with you and love reading your posts!

Hi Friend! I don't have any pets my last pet just died her name was Angel. She died because she had a seizure and someone poisoned her food or something and they lived on our street. My favorite pet is a puppy because their so little and cute. Well now I think I'll ask you a question. What is your favorite pet? From Amarhi

Dear Shirley, I want to ask you a question to ask you. What is your favorite pet and Why? My favorite pet is a dog because they are so cute to me. I want one for all my life. I have 2 dogs. Their names are Dani and Princess. One is a Husky and mix breed. I can't remember what she is. Sincerely, Mina


Dear Richard, My favorite pet is my hamster. It is my favorite because it is small and soft. It is easy to care for. It is black and white. What is your favorite pet? Sincerely, Justin


Dear Patricia, I don't have a pet. My favorite pet is a dog. My cousins have a dog named Angel. Every week on Friday I go and play with Angel. I even take her on a walk to the store. My mom says that I am really good with dogs. Angel always knows how to get out of the house without going out of the doggie door. I feel like Angel is my own dog. Sometimes Angel comes over to my house. What kind of dog do you like? Love, Cayla


Hi Friend! What’s your favorite pet? Mine’s a Cane Corso. It’s an Italian dog. It’s big and nice looking. I got one named King. From Jamel


Hello, it’s Dajah. Do you have any pets because I have three animals? I have a dog, a turtle, and I had a kitten but we had to give him away. My little brother named him kitty. My turtle’s name is Snow bell, my dogs name is Sam Scruffy Williams. He was my first dog, snow bell was my first pet, I got him when I was 3 years old I had him ever since. I had other pets but I don't see them anymore.


Zelmar do you have any pets? Like a dog or a cat or any other pets? I want a pet but my mom is worried that I might not have enough responsibility but I’m showing her that I have enough responsibility. So please e-mail me back and tell me what pet and why you like it. From Maurice


Dear Sandra, My favorite animal is a dog because he protects me. What is your favorite animal? It could be anything. From Lydale


Dear Ann, Hello again. Thank you for writing back. I had 2 pets but the first one we had to put it to sleep because it bit my brother. The second one my dad did not like it so he opened the door and let him out while we were asleep. My first dog was named Bear and my second dog was named Budda. What is your favorite pet? Sincerely, Tammeya


Hi Monia, My favorite pet is a bunny. I love those things. They are so furry, soft, and cute. Me and my mommy have a bunny named Spots. I feed him and take care of him sometimes. But the rest of the time my mom does the work. I love my mom for that. I think she is really nice to me. Well of course. She’s my mom. Sincerely, Tarah


Hey it's Sarah, How is your day going? What is your favorite pet? I like monkeys and dogs. What about you? Did u ever have a pet? I have 4 cats, 5 dogs and one guinea pig. My brother and sisters each have their own cat. The dogs just sit around and play out side. We also have our own dogs too. I only have a dog. Her name is Darla. She is very cute and fun. She is a girl that's why I like her. From Sarah. Have a nice day.

Hey, Millie it is Ciara again. I have a lot of animals, but I love them all. They are the best because they will love up to me when I get home. My favorite animal is a rabbit. One time I saw a rabbit so hairy that you can not see his eyes, and I bet he can not see at all too. Well I will tell you what kinds of animals I have. I have a dog, cat, bird, Guinea pig, and that is all of the kinds of animals I have. Well I will talk to you next time. Love, Ciara P.S. What kinds of animals do you have? Do you have any animals?


Dear Beatrice, Today we are going to talk about Pets. Did you ever have pets? What are your favorite pet(s)? Mines are a puppy and a cat. They are so cute! I want one but my mother said I cannot get one because my sister is allergic to pets that have fur.
Thanks A Lot Beatrice! Love, Nakia


Dear Mary-T, I know that you might not be able to type back to me and try to respond to what I write. What I'm going to be talking about today is my favorite pet. I love monkeys and rabbits. My sister says that the only reason why I like monkeys is because I look like one but that's not true. But I only like Monkeys that are just new born because they are so cute and you can teach them right from wrong. I really love Rabbits because they are the cutest thing in the world. I really want to know what’s your favorite pet or pets. SEE YA LATER : )


No comments: