Monday, March 23, 2009

Mandel Club Pets

Dorothy-Hi kids. I babysit for my son's dog, Scorpio all the time. He is a Cairn Terrier, and he has a big yard to run and play in. He's a great dog.

Shirley-I had goldfish, they grew to be old enough for a bar or bah mitzvah. I'm not sure of their sex. In case you don't know, a mitzvah is when a boy or girl turn 13, the coming of age.

Sandra- I have Pretty Girl. She's a black and white cat, and she's very smart. Sh saved my life by alerting my mother I was passed out in the bathroom. She knows when I'm sick and she acts like a dog at times. She's a lovely cat, I love her.

Ann-I had a cat and a dog. The dog's name was Pal.

Bea-I lived in Barbados a long time ago and I owned a dog, cats, goats, sheep, rabbit, pigs, and chicken. We had a small farm. Now, my grandson has a cat.

Monia-When I lived in Detroit I had a chihuahua named Pinky. Sadly, someone stole him from our yard.

Harriet- I never had a pet of my own but I took home all of the strays including snakes, birds, and once a rabbit. My mom never let me keep any of them!

Lena-I had a dog named Shine when my husband was living. He was a very good, smart dog.

Millie- I have a black and white miniature Schnauzer. Her name is Elke and she likes to eat American Cheese and sit on my lap.

We hope to hear back from you soon with more information.

No comments: