Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Favorite Music and TV Shows

This week we would like to know about your favorite Music and TV Shows. Here are our answers!

Hi I am done with testing and I want to know what your favorite music is? Well my favorite music is Spanish, Chris Brown, and all other kinds! If you can tell me what kind of music you like I will be more than happy. What is your favorite TV show? Well my favorite TV shows are family guy, next top model, and other kinds I do not know but I watch it. I just notice that you were around when there was no TV's. Well you can tell me what your favorite show was off of the radio. Well bye. Your Friend, Ciara

It has been a while since last spoke. I like music. Rap is my favorite kind of music. Lil Wayne and 50 cent are my favorite rappers. My favorite TV show is my life as a teenage robot. What kind of music do you like? Who is your favorite singer? What are your favorite TV shows? Your friend, Elijah

Do you remember me, Cayla? Let me tell what kind of music I like. I like r and b, hip hop, and Chris Brown. What is your favorite music? I also want to know what your favorite TV show is? My favorite TV shows are Family guy, Dancing with the stars, and The Simpson's. I have one more question, what was your favorite TV show and song when you were a little kid? Sincerely, Cayla

I listen to rap music. I listen to Gucci mane. My favorite TV show is the game and I love money. The game is a funny TV show. What is your favorite music and TV show? Jaylan

I like to listen to Beyonce, Chris Brown and Usher. Can you tell me who your favorite singer is? Please write back. My favorite TV show is The Love of Ray Jay. What’s your favorite TV show? I also like to watch Making the Band 4. I am sorry we weren't able to talk to you we had to do testing. From Dajah

Hello it's me Isaana. I want to talk to you about what kind of music I like and what type of T.V. shows I watch. I listen to lots of Hip-Hop and jazz too. My favorite music singer is Keyshia Cole, only because she is like my role model in the future. My favorite T.V show is Suite life on deck and Sponge Bob Square pants. They’re both funny to me but probably not to others. Well do you have a favorite T.V show or favorite music? Well I got to go see ya later :-) From your friend, Isaana

Remember me? Mina? It has been a long time since I wrote to you. I have to ask you some more questions like I do every week. What kind of music do you like to listen to? What do you like to watch on TV ? PLEASE DO NOT SAY THAT YOU LIKE THE NEWS :[ My favorite singer is Beyonce and Chris Brown I listen to their music a lot on the radio. My favorite TV shows are Family Guy & America Dad and My wife and kids. They are all very funny shows!!!!!! Sincerely, Mina W

Hello Friend how are you doing? It has been a while since I have written you; we have been taking our tests to see if we can move on to the next grade. I have a question that I would like to ask you. What kind of music do you like to listen to? I like rap music and my favorite artist that sings rap is T.I. What kind of music do you like? Jazz, R&B, or Blues? Please write me back soon. There's another question that I would like to ask you, what do you like to watch on T.V? I like to watch 106 and Park because it shows music videos. Write me back soon and I'll be waiting for the answers. Your Friend Maurice

What is your favorite TV show? My favorite is Chowder. It is very funny. Also what kind of music do you listen to? I like R&B. My favorite artists are TI, Kanye West and Lil Wayne. From, Justin

Hello again, we haven't talked in like a month. Today we are going to talk about "Your Favorite TV Show”, and "Your Favorite Music." Of all, my favorite music is Hip-Hop. Second my favorite TV show is Phineas and Ferb (that is just one). So what is your favorite kind of music? Here are some suggestions: Rock 'N' Roll? Country? I don't know it’s your choice. What are your favorite shows? Here are some suggestions, Price is Right? (That is all I have.) Anyways we were taking this OAT Test, ( Ohio Achievement Test ) I think I passed I really don't know actually. I worked my hardest one each one! Anyways see you later, E-mail me back please.
Sincerely, Nakia

How are you doing? This is Sarah. What kind of music do you like? I like hip hop like Young Ray and Spanish like Daddy Yankee. What is your favorite TV show? Mine is The Game and House of Pain. From Sarah

I am sorry for not writing back because well we were doing test prep. What is your favorite type of music? My favorite type of music is rap. My favorite TV show is MTV Cribs and Jams. From, Lydale

Hey this is Jamel again. This week we are talking about favorite music and T.V. My favorite music is rap. Well some rap when they don’t disrespect ladies. Like the Cool Kids. What’s yours? My favorite T.V. show is The Game.

I'm sorry I have not been writing back to you. But now I am back. Anyway my favorite music is rap and R&B. I like rap because....I don't know why I just like rap. What is your favorite music or your favorite album. My favorite album would Rihanna. My favorite T.V. show is I Love Money and iCarly. What is your favorite TV show.

Hi my name is Tarah and I like to listen to R and B and hip hop. My favorite hip hop star now is T.I. His music is very powerful that's why I love it. My favorite shows are I Love Money, for the Love of Ray J, and South Beach. Our school is now just getting done with testing so I am very happy. I hope I passed my test and hope all my friends passed too. So what is your favorite music and favorite show and write back thank you.

I know it’s been a while since we’ve talked but I am going to talk to you about what music I like and what I like to watch on TV. I like to listen to hip hop and other types of music too. Now to TV I like to watch Disney channel and I also like to watch Nickelodeon. So how about you? What’s your favorite TV show? I also would like to know your favorite music too. Hope u reply back. From Ahmari

No comments: