Friday, February 27, 2009

First Introductions from the Intergenerational School

Hi, we are happy to meet you all! We each wrote an introduction of ourselves. We would love for you all to do the same!

Our Introductions:
Hi my name is Lydale. I like football and girls. I also like games. I watch football. I like art gym and fun things.

Hi my name is Justin. I am 10 years old. I like to play video games. My favorite sport is football. My school is The Intergenerational School.
Hello, my name is Ciara and I am from the Intergenerational School. I am 10. I love to play baseball and I will always play it. In the winter I will too. I am happy I am writing to you. It is real fun to write. I love writing. Well I have to go. Well bye.

Hi my name is Tammeya. I am 9 years and I go to the Intergenerational school. My school is really fun. I have 3 brothers. 2 are 2 twin brothers and one is my brother Rodney.

Hi my name is Jamel and I am in the 5th grade at The Intergenerational School. And I love football and my favorite food is pizza. I have a brother and a sister that are in the U.S air force. I also plan on having a good future.

Hi my name is Cayla. I have been a student at TIS for 5 years. I am 9 years old and my birthday is on July 16.I hope I can talk about some thing that happened at TIS when I come back. What sports do you like because I like soccer! Love, Cayla

Hi, my name is Dajah. I am 10 , I am also a student at TIS. My birthday is January 26, 1999. I have a little brother, his name is Darrell Williams the third. Yes I like my little brother but he gets on my nerves. My dad died when I was 6 years old.

Hi my name is Nakia D. and I like to draw. I'm from The Intergenerational School. I would like to be an artist when I grow up. I love my family. I love to dance and sing and do different things like get on the computer. I really love to type. I love going to Nursing Homes all the times! I'm only 9 years old and I'm in the 4th grade. I'm a traveling girl I really like going to the Zoo and Cedar Point. I love all the rides. I love to make string bracelets and headbands and rings and ankle bracelets. I love TIS (The Intergenerational School!) because they have good teachers and good learning there. I have 100 family members. My dad made me meet them because he wants me to meet the family all around in each state and city! I have a best friend named Mina W. Thanks for listening to my life. Nakia.D

Hi my name is Mina I'm a student at TIS I'm a 4th grader. I enjoy making jewels and riding horses. My favorite subject is math I very good at that. I'm very glad to start talking to people at Menorah Park. I'm new at The Intergenerational School. I enjoy going to this school. I made a lot of friends here like my best friends Nakia & Tammeya I hang out with all the time. I hope I have a nice time talking to people there.

Hi my name is Maurice and I am 10 years old , how old are you? I go to the Intergenerational school. I am in the 5th grade going into the 6th. I like to play basketball and football. I would love to become a NFL football player. I am glad to be writing you.

Hi my name is Tarah I am 11 years old in the 5th grade. I am a funny person who likes to talk a lot have lots of good friends. I like the school I go to. It is in the Fairhill Center. I like all the people here. I think this school teaches me a lot I need to know when I grow up. That is my personality I hope you like it.

Hi, My name is Sarah. I am a student here at T.I.S. I love this school. I am 11 years old, I will be 12 March 7. My favorite color is purple. I love to talk on the phone and go on the computer. My favorite subject is Math I love to go to math class, it is so fun. I have been going to this school since I was in kindergarten. My favorite song is Single Ladies By Beyonce. I have two brothers and three sisters. My mother died in 2001. I live with my grandmother.

Hello, my name is Isaana and I am 10 years old. I am very goofy and I love to talk about cool things. I have 7 brothers and sisters and lots of friends. I am very nice and friendly to people and people I visit. I love to play on the computer and I love talking on the phone or texting friends or family members. I am also in the 5th grade. I hope I really get to know you. Bye! See you later.

Hi my name is Elijah. I like sports and video games. Football is my favorite sport. I’m in the 5th grade and I like math. This year I'm turning 11.

Hello my name is Jaylan. I’m 11 years old. I am in the 5th grade. I like to play sports. I have a brother and a sister.

My name is Amarhi. I am 9 years old. My favorite food is shrimp. My favorite sport is basketball. My birthday is August 30.The name of my school is The Intergenerational School (TIS).

Hello, my name is Ms. Horton. I am the Technology Teacher at the Intergenerational School. I have been teaching Computer Class for 5 years now. I enjoy reading, writing, and of course computers! I am very excited to talk with the residents at Menorah Park and share our experiences.We hope to hear from you all soon!

No comments: