Friday, February 27, 2009

Elementary School

Hello Friends! We enjoyed reading your posts and decided to write back to each of you. We would like to tell you about our school experiences and also ask about yours!

Dear Beatrice, It is nice to meet you Beatrice. My name is Nakia. I love sewing too, but I love making necklaces, bracelets, headbands, rings, key chains, and bookmarks out of string. I am very creative when it comes to art I want to be a artist when I grow up! I love when no one is around when I'm real busy, because when I'm busy I get mad because my sister bugs me. I love to read the bible too!! It is very,, very important to me. My school is IMPORTANT to me because it helps me learn about different things. What was your elementary school named? I will be delighted to meet you one day!! Me and you are alike kind of. Sincerely, Nakia

Hello Adele, nice to meet you. I don't really like my school. Some teachers get on my nerves. I like reading. What was your Elementary school like? From Jaylan

Hi Monia! It’s nice to meet you. I am Tarah. I am going to tell you about my elementary school. Well our school is kind of different from other schools because we are given second chances to get something right. We also do different grades then other schools instead of A’s we do M’s so that is different. What was your elementary school like?

Dear Shirley, I like diamonds too. But I'm not easy to please. I like the nicest things. One time I got a diamond necklace for my birthday. I love it a lot. I have a question to ask you about your elementary school. Which one did you go to and what was it like? My elementary school was a very great. I made a lot of friends. I was a very good student and had great grades. I was an A+ student. Sincerely, Mina

Hello Zelmar! I love to do crossword puzzles too. I like to do crossword puzzles because their challenging and I love challenging things especially crossword puzzles. They’re my favorite to do on my spare time. When ever I have enough money I buy as many crossword puzzles as I can and do as many as I can before I go to bed. Really that’s the only thing I like to do. T.I.S is the school that I go to it really benefits me compared to my other schools. The only reason I say this is because I went to a public school and I didn't learn much but when I came here I learn more than I expect so it helps me a lot. What was your school like? Was it fun or was it boring? Please write back as soon as possible. Sincerely, Maurice

Hi Mary T. My name is Amarhi. I love doing things in the school. My favorite subject is math and I also love shopping. So how was your elementary? Oh and I like every thing about you!

Dear Dorothy, Hi my name is Dajah, I think that is interesting that you like to listen to country music. I love this school, we get a lot of education. Where is your elementary shcool at? Do you remember what was your teacher's name?

Dear Sandra, I like to draw and take care of my baby sister named Syiane. Like I said earlier I go to this school called TIS. I am a good at football. How was your elementary school. I like your post. From, Lydale

Hi Harriet, That's cool how you like to gamble I think it is interesting. I like to be with people also, I don't like to be alone. What is the Mah Jongg? T.I.S is really fun, there are lots of kids here. The teachers help you a lot and we have lots of fun with each other. You learn a lot of things here. This school is the best school ever. I have been here for 6 years. I also went to day care here. The kids here are very nice and cool. How was elementary school like? Was it any thing like T.I.S.? Were kids mean or nice? What were they like? Love, Sarah

Dear Richard, Hi my name is Justin. I like your post. TIS is the 7th best school in the state. I have been here for 3 years. What was your Elementary school like?

Dear Mary T. Hey what’s up? My name is Isaana and I really like you as a friend because you like shopping so do I. I love shopping - that's my favorite subject. I like that you like to travel to different places. I really want to go to Hawaii because some of my family members went and said it was very nice. Also I like being around people because I get to know more about them and what their lives were like. I would like to talk to you about how it was when you went to elementary school and what T-I-S is like. So T-I-S is one of my favorite schools because the staff and teachers do so many things for you in the best way they can. Like when we had to study for the OAT test they helped us with so many things so we could know a lot about it and we could get 100% on it. They give us sometimes good lunch but not all the time. I wonder what kind of lunch did you guys get when you were in elementary school? Did you guys have cliques in your school? Cliques are when a group of girls or boys get together and make fun of geeks and just any one they see. Well talk to you later. Sincerely, Isaana

Dear Millie, Hello my name is Elijah. I liked your blog and cheesecake is good. T.I.S is a great school. I have been going to T.I.S for 2 years. How was your elementary school when you were a kid? Hi Del, my name is Jamel and I'm a 5th grade student at The Intergenerational School. This is a very good school. We have reading different mentors come so we can learn how to read better. I think its okay but some things are annoying. Other than that it’s okay. How about your school?

Dear Ann, Hi my name is Tammeya. I like everything about you. You seem just like me. I like everything that you like. Here at my school we have TisSpace. A TisSpace is a like a MySpace but it is only for our school and it is safe. What was your school like? Bye.

Dear Patricia, Hi it's me Cayla. I like chesecake and lobster too. TIS is a good school. We have hot lunches. We have recess time when we play. What was your school like? Love, Cayla

No comments: